Nanki Garam Masala Whole(Sabut), 100GM
- SFT products are procured directly from growers and are processed and packed in our hygienic processing plant to retain their natural freshness, aroma and the original nutrients.
- Garam masala may originate in India, but in terms of what spices actually go into a garam masala recipe, the variations are all over the map. Often containing more than 10 different spices, garam masala is loaded with health benefits no matter its ingredients. The goal of this mixture of spices is not to set your mouth on fire, but rather to provide a rich, warming flavor to things such as hummus recipes.
- According to Ayurvedic medicine, garam masala is properly named for its ability to heat up the body or improve digestive fire. The foundation of this 5,000-year-old system of natural healing is agni or digestive fire. According to Ayurveda, you need to provide your body with the right type and amount of warming foods to maintain optimal digestive fire.
- Since garam masala improves digestion, it’s not surprising that it’s also been shown to decrease digestive transit time, which is excellent for decreasing the likelihood of constipation. This is hugely important to our health since constipation is one of the main ways that our bodies naturally detoxify on a regular basis.
- Adding garam masala to any dish makes it a much more invigorating and warming experience. You can add it to soups, stews, meat dishes and vegetarian dishes. In reality, the options are endless because you can sprinkle it on whatever you like. It’s even a tasty and adventurous addition to a healthy oatmeal raisin cookie recipe.